Volunteer for FJFW
FJFW is seeking volunteers to assist with all aspects of our events. Our team leaders will help you understand your role and how you can bring your best to our events. We need the assistance of: media, hospitality, organisers, arrangers, writers, drivers, heavy lifting / moving, thinking, graphic design, ushers - you name it we need it!
- An understanding of, or willingness to learn, about high-profile international events
- Depending on the role, a sound level English language communications skills - written and verbal
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Able to work the slightly irregular hours that is expected from working in the events industry
Volunteer Registration Form
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants must be 18 years and over and IDs are required for verification. Fashion Week Ltd (FWL) has the right not to accept applicants below the age of 18.
- Applicant agrees upon signing application form that photographs taken during the FJFW event may be utilised for publicity purposes.
- All photographic images taken by FWL photographers or on behalf of FWL remain the property of FWL
- FWL advises that this is Voluntary work and does not include any monetary exchange.
- Meals and transport will be provided DURING THE MAIN SHOW NIGHTS ONLY
- I understand that the hours of work may be long and involve late nights. FWL will provide transport for you to get to your home.
- I understand that FWL has the right to terminate my association without prior notice if I am in breach of any of the conditions as set out in this Registration Form.
- I understand and agree that while working as a volunteer with FWL I will remain professional, courteous and helpful undertaking the duties as directed by FWL Crew.
- Volunteers will be issued with an FWL uniform consisting of a printed t shirt and ID lanyard which must be worn at the event.